james' blog...
misc ramblings n' thoughts...
Monday, November 21, 2005

Jeopardy…

Growing up in an age of “Wheel of Fortune” and “The Price is Right, one of my consistently favourite game shows has been Jeopardy. Perhaps I enjoy entertainment that also stimulates the mind and requires some sort of intellect – and yes, I’m sure that does make me somewhat of a geek. I’ve always preferred mind games such as Cranium, Taboo, Scategories, Mastermind and Trivial Pursuit to games based on chance or accumulation of fake monies.

So in the spirit of entertainment and making this a blog not just about me but also of all you faithful readers, I present to you Jeopardy, a la James. The category is Famous ET People and a tremendous prize shall be presented to the winner. The rules are simple – be the first to correctly identify all five clues (don’t forget, in the form of a question!) and you win. Simple enough? Let’s play!

$100 – His love for laptops, bats and Korean pop singers are second to none.
$200 – She has the uncanny ability to pick out a flat but is oblivious to a fart.
$300 – This proud father has a jovial and passionate only child who leads a fellowship and captures the heart of many.
$400 – He has a fine place of residence, plenty of neat toys, and a penchant for belting a note or two.
$500 – His name is synonymous with a luxury car, a chain of luggage stores and an “Illuminator”.

Good luck and happy guessing.

Note: Prizes have no [cash] value and may be withheld at the discretion of JL.

posted by jamescl | 1:56 AM


Comments: Post a Comment
ppls were here.
archives
my buddies
contact me
visitor #
guestbook
msg board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

snapshots