james' blog...
misc ramblings n' thoughts...
Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Sisters...

So some of you have been asking who bp (the blogger who posted "Double Jeopardy" in the post below) is. There are a handful of awesome women that I've met who have become super great friends, and with time, have developed into 'sister' figures in my life, seeing as how I lack a biological sister. Some are older and wiser and have given me advice and taken care of me and guided me when I was younger. Some are younger that I've been blessed with opportunity to share and get to know and help out on occasion. 'BP' is one such sister who has helped to fill up my blog when I have neglected it, among many other things.

With that, today's Jeopardy question is on five wonderful "sisters" in my life.

$100 - We hold an annual joint birthday party together every year (minus last year) - she used to take care of me when I was sick and even signed up for a first year class to watch out for me when she was in her fourth year.
$200 - She's grown up to be a wonderful woman of God, leading youth and university movements and fellowships, with an evident passion for revival and outreach - even appearing on TV and international conferences.
$300 - She plays LW for a championship winning hockey team and enjoys programming geek language and writing technical manuals.
$400 - She's a lawyer who recently got married and attends ETCBC.
$500 - She loves french, biting her nails, is extremely absent-minded and aspires to be a french teacher.

Happy Jeopardy and the new rule of the day is - no posting for a clue if YOU are the answer to the clue (or technically, the question to the answer)!

posted by jamescl | 10:27 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
ppls were here.
archives
my buddies
contact me
visitor #
guestbook
msg board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

snapshots