james' blog...
misc ramblings n' thoughts...
Tuesday, December 13, 2005

A Few of My Favourite Things...

So the other day, I decided to take a step of faith. To be adventurous. To go where I had never gone before. Dare I say it...to...wear blue jeans for the first time that I could remember. Many asked how I felt that brave day. A little tight, a little funny, even a little blue...but overall, a good time. Thank you blue jeans, for adding a bit of spice to my life.

Well, Maria enjoys raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, but these are a few of my favourite things:

- APC's awesome Christmas concert with hero singers
- playin' badminton
- WarIII Frozen Throne custom games
- laughing at Nickelback's Photograph [both meanings]
- tons of EA Sports games w/JW
- job offers
- ET's silent service and the reminder of the truth of His grace and forgiveness
- RT's cube
- the innocence of a child and their desire to learn
- [spoiler alert!] - Danni winning on Survivor
- second chances
- Goo Goo Dolls' Better Days
- tasty Maxim cakes
- the anticipation of Christmas with family and friends

No Jeopardy today folks (AK's got that covered today!) - just a question for the ol' comment message board instead - 'What are a few of your favourite things?

posted by jamescl | 3:03 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
ppls were here.
archives
my buddies
contact me
visitor #
guestbook
msg board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

snapshots