james' blog...
misc ramblings n' thoughts...
Friday, August 18, 2006

Semi-Annual Update...

Wow, I haven't posted in a long time. I was actually reminded of this blog from a friend who stumbled upon it - and reading all those old Jeopardy posts inspired me to put something new up.

So here's the update since the last time we met. I work at EY now, had a perfect softball season (in more ways than one), got married, had 3 kids, started doing steroids to match Jwoo's strength, among many other highs and lows. Ok, really my past half year can be summed up in: family, friends, softball and work. That's pretty much my life right now. And I like it!

In the spirit of Jeopardy and the season coming to an end, I present today's topic - ET softball players. Remember the rules - one guess per two hours and half points of question off per incorrect answer!

100 - After a year off to a different system, this rangy shortstop has returned to help anchor an infield in need of a veteran leader.
200 - These two ex-Lions were reunited on the I's this year, after respective sabbaticals led them back to play together.
300 - This lanky Oracle has matured greatly in now his fourth year on the team and in the league, showing much more intelligence in the field and sporting a bigger bat by improving from his singles-only ways in the past.
400 - This player is considered a bit below average in terms of skill but is best remembered for snagging an insanely hard line drive, hitting into a pretty double play and his overall good nature and for his trash talking mouth.
500 - These two ladies made their return to ET softball after a couple years off - playing for the first time on a senior team.

Good luck and have fun!

posted by jamescl | 10:22 AM


Comments: Post a Comment
ppls were here.
archives
my buddies
contact me
visitor #
guestbook
msg board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

snapshots